- Added engine support for pedal down samples (sample library creators: see the onLoCC and onHiCC messages)
- Sample Store: Began adding under-the-hood support for third-party publishers
- Sample Store: You can now search for specific titles
- Sample Store: You can now sort the sample list
- It is now possible to delete samples from the “My Samples” tab
- In the “My Samples” tab it is now possible to see the file path for your samples
- Added a “Recent Files” submenu item to the “File…” menu
- Rewrote round robin support to accomodate samples that have both round robins and release triggers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the default knob values to get rounded to the nearest whole number
- The standalone version of the sampler no longer tries to load the last loaded sample (that was annoying and it sometimes let to crashes).
- Double-clicking a dspreset or dslibrary file in your OS should result in the standalone version of the plugin opening
- Fixed a bug that was causing clicks in the audio output if the engine was set to one very specific buffer size
- Added support for sampling panning
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the fine-tuning from working correctly.
- Decent Sampler now supports dslibrary files that contain multiple presets.
- Fixed many bugs that were uncovered by the
- A ton of fixes to make it easier to create instruments
- Add a “Reload” menu option that allows you to reload the current library.
- Upgraded the lowpass filter being used below the hood
- Fixed a bunch of crashing bugs. Monolith-style instruments should work much better.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the VST 2.0 implementation to crash on Mac
- Fixed a crashing bug introduced in version 0.7.16.
- The max volume for instruments, groups, and samples used to be 6dB. It’s now 24dB.
- Added support for trigger groups based on continuous controllers (for CC64 piano pedal support)
- Added support for UI textSize and dial colors.
- Massive refactoring. We should now be seeing a RAM usage boost for RAM-based samples that reuse the same file.
- Fixed BUG: We no longer include samples that start with a period in the File menu dropdown list
- Fixed BUG: The last byte of every wave file was being omitted
- There’s now a dialog box that shows progress when a sample is loaded
- Fixed an annoying bug that was preventing the onscreen piano keyboard from rendering properly
- Fixed bug that was causing intermittent crashes on sample load
- The sustain pedal works now
- Under-the-hood support for release triggers. Piano samples coming soon.
- Support for super short samples
- Fixed a crashing bug that was occuring when switching back and forth between RAM and Disk streaming modes
- Fixed another bug that was preventing RAM from getting released when switching from RAM mode to disk sreaming mode.
- Fixed a bug that was causing old “phantom notes” to be played when you switched between several samples with different sample lengths
- Introduced a browser for downloading free samples right within the plugin
- The plugin now asks you to create or login with a free Decent Samples account when you start it
- The plugin now allows you to choose whether samples are stored in RAM or whether disk-streaming is used.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the plugin to crash when a user tried to switch sample libraries while notes were still sounding.
- Improved reliability when loading presets.
- Onscreen keyboard is now colored to show the range of the instrument.
- Boosted the default preset volume by 12dB.
- Added main volume control at the top.
- DS now notifies users when a new version becomes available.
- Fixed a bug that was causing samples with reverb to be much too loud.
- Fixed a catastrophic rendering issue that was causing all samples to sound awful (double yikes).
- Fixed a bug that was causing velocity tracking to be turned off (yikes)
- Performance optimization
- Internal support for voice-level effects
- Fixed a bug that could cause the sampler to crash when you held a very long note.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Ableton Live to crash
- Added under-the-hood support for instrument/group/sample volume levels
- Added under-the-hood support for MIDI mapping
- Fixed a serious bug in looping functionality
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the screen from redrawing itself when new presets were loaded
- Fixed a bug that was causing lines to show up on the bottom and right when the screen was being resized.
- Fixed a bug that was prevent the menu from moving along with the window
- Fixed a memory leak that would show up on quit.
- Fixed a serious bug that was preventing voices from being released after being used for the first time.
- Switched to streaming from disk
- Initial pre-alpha public release