The vintage charm of a 1929 Weber Piano, lovingly sampled and tweaked. Available in two convenient versions: Kontakt and Decent Sampler. Features:
- Fine-tunable stereo doubling
- Features reverb knob with custom convolution IR
- Features standard envelope controls for Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Three layers of faux (adjacent zone) round robins
- Samples recorded in 44.1khz 24-bit
- The Kontakt Version requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later
- The Decent Sampler version works with the free version of Decent Sampler available here.
There are no reviews yet.