The Decent Samples plugin is a FREE sample player plugin that allows you to play sample libraries in the DecentSampler format (files with extensions: dspreset and dslibrary). It is available in the following formats:
- Windows (32-bit/64-bit): VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Mac (Intel & M1): VST, VST3, AU, AUv3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Linux (Intel 64-bit): VST, VST3, Standalone (download link is above)
- iOS: AUv3, Standalone
If you want to develop samples for Decent Sampler, check out this page.
If you find bugs, please report them to us.
Latest version release notes:
- Fixed a bunch of bugs that prevented samples from being reloaded in some DAWs
- Fixed a bug that was causing the sampler to crash when loading dslibrary files that contain multiple presets.