The Decent Samples plugin is a FREE sample player plugin that allows you to play sample libraries in the DecentSampler format (files with extensions: dspreset and dslibrary). It is available in the following formats:
- Windows (32-bit/64-bit): VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Mac (Intel & M1): VST, VST3, AU, AUv3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Linux (Intel 64-bit): VST, VST3, Standalone (download link is above)
- iOS: AUv3, Standalone
If you want to develop samples for Decent Sampler, check out this page.
If you find bugs, please report them to us.
Latest version release notes:
- Added previous and next buttons in the header bar. These allow you to quickly switch through presets.
- Fixed a bug that was causing presets with large UIs to render as a black screen
- Fixed a bug that was preventing glide/portamento from working correctly with more than one group
- Fixed a bug that was causing the chorus to render in mono
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the correct knob colors from showing on initial load
- Upgraded the under-the-hood database system
Fixed a bug that was preventing the plugin from resizing itself correctly when nonstandard skin sizes are used
Added binding for reverb damping
Fixed a bug that was resulting in blank entries being added to the instrument library
Fixed a bug that was preventing folder-based instruments from being shown in the File menu
When a user loads an instrument from their library and the instrument is in DSLIBRARY format, the engine will now offer to let them install (unzip) the instrument
- Fixed a bunch of bugs that prevented samples from being reloaded in some DAWs
- Fixed a bug that was causing the sampler to crash when loading dslibrary files that contain multiple presets.