The Decent Samples plugin is a FREE sample player plugin that allows you to play sample libraries in the DecentSampler format (files with extensions: dspreset and dslibrary). It is available in the following formats:
- Windows (32-bit/64-bit): VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Mac (Intel & M1): VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Linux (Intel 64-bit): VST, VST3, Standalone (download link is above)
- iOS: AUv3, Standalone
If you’d like to support the development of Decent Sampler, please consider becoming a patron on Patreon.
If you want to develop samples for Decent Sampler, check out this page.If you find bugs, please report them via the contact form or add them directly to the bug tracker (you will need to make a separate account to access the bug tracker). Thanks!
Older versions can be found here: Windows Mac Linux
Latest version release notes:
- Temporarily disabled the sample list that is displayed on the file menu. It seems that generating this list was actually causing the entire plug-in to become slow. We will be looking into how to fix this issue.
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain presets in Interlaced to produce static. Basically, when a low-pass filter was set to exactly 22,050Hz, the glitchy audio would glitch out. (Issue #34)
- Added a new checkbox in File > Preferences… > Engine dialog box called “Effects: Disable when not in use.” Checking this will cause effects such as Convolution and Reverb to be bypassed when their levels are at 0. Enabling this may reduce CPU usage on presets that make use of a lot of effects.
- Improved the code that calculates the size of the window when a new preset is loaded (Issue #28, Issue #26)
- The sample list on the file menu should now match the samples that are displayed in the BROWSE window (Issue #27)
- Fixed several bugs in the sample library detection code
- Fixed a Linux bug that was causing the plugin to crash sometimes when selecting presets (0000010)
- Fixed a Linux bug that was causing the plugin to crash on startup sometimes
- The plugin should now handle .zip files that contain .dsbundle directories correctly. (0000013)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the sample library UI from being recreated correctly when the plugin window was closed and then reopened. (0000004)
- 0000021: [General]
Scala SCL files cannot be opened on iOS because of sandboxing restrictions(dhilowitz)
- Fixed a bug that made downloading large sample libraries unstable
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sample library UI from being recreated correctly when the plugin window was closed and then re-opened.
There are no reviews yet.