The Decent Samples plugin is a FREE sample player plugin that allows you to play sample libraries in the DecentSampler format (files with extensions: dspreset and dslibrary). It is available in the following formats:
- Windows (32-bit/64-bit): VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Mac (Intel & M1): VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Linux (Intel 64-bit): VST, VST3, Standalone (download link is above)
- iOS: AUv3, Standalone
If you’d like to support the development of Decent Sampler, please consider becoming a patron on Patreon.
If you want to develop samples for Decent Sampler, check out this page.If you find bugs, please report them via the contact form or add them directly to the bug tracker (you will need to make a separate account to access the bug tracker). Thanks!
Latest version release notes:
- Fixed an annoying bug that was preventing some presets from loading correctly in existing projects.
For samplists: Includes option to use a lower quality waveshaper effect without oversampling (for CPU reasons) (0000073)
- For samplists: Adds the ability to show and hide UI controls programmatically (000072)
- For everyone: When a user enters the wrong password, we now tell them instead of saying some nonsense about a bad token. (0000071)