This Fender Jazzmaster is without a doubt our favorite electric guitar. And this Music Man Sixty-Five tube amp is our favorite guitar amp. For the past ten years, we’ve used this combination on countless rock songs, film cues, and instrumental pieces. And now – finally – this versatile combo has been sampled and turned into a Kontakt instrument. The Kontakt version requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later.
- Three formats:
- The Kontakt version is compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later).
- The SFZ version tested with Plogue Sforzando
- The Decent Sampler version works with the free Decent Samples player plugin. Download it here.
- 4 round robins per zone
- 3 velocity layers [Kontakt version]
- ADSR controls [Kontakt version]
- EQ controls [Kontakt version]
- Custom convolution reverb with reverb level knob [Kontakt version]
- Delay FX with knobs [Kontakt version]
- Sample rate: 24-bit 96khz or 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 862MB (Full, 96khz), 453MB (Full, 48khz), 299MB (Lite, 96khz), 155MB (Lite, 48khz)