In October 2019, Dave Hilowitz built a Box Violin out of a paintbrush box. Now, you too can incorporate the sound of the instrument into your compositions.
- Two articulations
- The Swells patch contains three velocity layers
- The Sustain patch contains four velocity groups controlled by modwheel.
- The Kontakt version comes with three controls: volume, tone, and reverb
- Five versions:
- Kontakt version is compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 (or later).
- SFZ version tested with Plogue Sforzando
- The Ableton version was created with Ableton Live Suite 10 (NOTE: it will not work if you don’t have the Sampler instrument)
- The Logic/EXS version was created with Apple Logic 10.5
- The Decent Sampler version works with the free Decent Samples player plugin. Download it here.
- Convolution reverb with level knob
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 96MB (Kontakt is 64 MB compressed)
Watch this video to see how the violin was made:
There are no reviews yet.