This Érard upright piano was manufactured in Paris in the 1920s. More recently, it’s lived in Dan Keen’s living room for the last 10 years, and proves to inspire creativity time and time again. Recorded in July 2020, the BLM Piano Toolkit features over 1,000 samples, with meticulous attention to detail to capture a realistic playing experience. The BLM Piano Toolkit was created principally as a fundraiser for the Black Lives Matter Movement and the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust – all proceeds will be split amongst those organisations.
Recorded using two stereo pairs of large diaphragm condensers, this toolkit offers Bright, Looped and Muted articulations, with a depth of sampling and production fit for any project.
- Compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6
- 4 dynamic layers per zone for the Bright piano, 3 for the Muted piano
- 3 round robins per zone
- Pedal Up and Pedal Down samples for a more realistic playing experience
- Release triggers and pedal noises to maximise realism, with helpful knobs in the UI to create a custom blend.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48kHz