An Aria Pro II Precision Bass and a Music Man Sixty-Five tube amp join forces to produce a classic Indie / New Wave bass sound. For the past fifteen years, we’ve used this bass on dozens of rock songs, film cues, and instrumental pieces. The Kontakt version requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later.
- Three formats:
- The Kontakt version is compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 (or later).
- The SFZ version tested with Plogue Sforzando
- The Decent Sampler version works with the free Decent Samples player plugin. Download it here.
- 5 round robins per zone
- 3 velocity layers
- Two mics channels (both DI and Amp) with independent mic level controls
- Includes the DI signal which makes it great for re-amping
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 453MB (Full, 48khz)