For the next few months, I’ll be living in London. The thing about taking long transatlantic trips is that at some point you start to miss your physical instruments. Lately, I’ve found myself missing my violin which I had to leave back in Philadelphia. My solution? Build a new one right here in my Airbnb.
- FREE SAMPLE: Mandolin Guitarophone (Marxophone) [Kontakt, SFZ]
- Kontakt Tutorial: How to Work with Hi-Hats
- Kontakt Video Tutorial: How to Make Mic Level Knobs (using Instrument Busses) + FREE KONTAKT INSTRUMENT
- Free Sample: Box Violin Harmonics (Kontakt, Ableton Live, SFZ)
- Experiment: Can you make reverb out of party balloons?