In October 2019, Dave Hilowitz built a Box Violin out of a paintbrush box. Well, we’ve finally gotten around to sampling it, and today we’re releasing the resulting sample library for free.
We’re releasing a new sample, Banjo Ukulele, today.
Analog Coast is a virtual analog synth built expressly for use in retrowave / synthwave tracks. We’ve gone out of our way to fine-tune the oscillators, chorus, and filters to work well for that sound.
This Fender Jazzmaster is without a doubt my favorite electric guitar. And this Music Man Sixty-Five tube amp is my favorite guitar amp. For the past ten years, I’ve used this combination on countless rock songs, film cues, and instrumental pieces. And now – finally – this versatile combo has been sampled and turned into a Kontakt instrument. Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later.
Buy it here: https://www.decentsamples.com/product/indie-guitar-kontakt/
The melodica is a free-reed instrument that became popular in the 1950s. We’ve sampled it twice and turned it into a Kontakt instrument.
- Compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later)
- Two sample sets: Melodica I (4 round robins, 2 velocity layers) and Melodica II (4 round robins, 1 velocity layer)
- Voice controls allow you to choose between 1, 2, and 4 voices simutaneously
- ADSR controls
- EQ controls
- Custom convolution reverb with reverb level knob
- Chorus level knob
- Two versions of each instrument are included: 1) velocity controls dynamics; and 2) modwheel controls dynamics.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 148MB
In December 2018, Dave Hilowitz built a fully playable cello out of an old silverware box. We spent the month of January sampling the instrument and have no turned it into a feature-packed Kontakt library. Introductory price: $20!
- Three articulations: sustain (both velocity and modwheel), spiccato and pizzicato
- Up to 8 round robins per note, 2 velocity layers for a maximum total of 16 different samples per note!
- ADSR controls on all patches (except spiccato)
- EQ controls on all patches
- Recorded with three different mics (including a piezo contact mic). Mic levels are controllable after the fact to give maximum sonic flexibility
- Three experimental patches: Texture I, Open Strings, Open Strings (Ensemble)
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later.
- Library size: 1.03GB (each articulation is separate patch so you can easily get rid of articulations you don’t need if you find yourself short on disk space)
We’ve sampled a new instrument: Japanese Nagoya Harp (Taishogoto)!
It’s $10 for a limited time.