The melodica is a free-reed instrument that became popular in the 1950s. We’ve sampled it twice and turned it into a Kontakt instrument.
- Compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later)
- Two sample sets: Melodica I (4 round robins, 2 velocity layers) and Melodica II (4 round robins, 1 velocity layer)
- Voice controls allow you to choose between 1, 2, and 4 voices simutaneously
- ADSR controls
- EQ controls
- Custom convolution reverb with reverb level knob
- Chorus level knob
- Two versions of each instrument are included: 1) velocity controls dynamics; and 2) modwheel controls dynamics.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 148MB